20yr Guyue Longshan ShaoHsing, a fine yellow rice wine originating from China, is made with high-quality glutinous rice, wheat, and water from Jian Lake.
- Carefully brewed using a special traditional process for an authentic flavour.
- Long storage time improves the quality and enhances the mellow and fragrant aroma.
- Contains 4.0%vol alcohol for a satisfying drinking experience.
- Enjoy the rich heritage and taste of one of the three ancient wines in the world.
- The longer the wine is stored, the more mellow and fragrant it becomes.
- Perfect for special occasions and celebrations or as a gift for wine enthusiasts.
- Store in a cool, dark place to preserve its quality.
- Indulge in the authentic flavours of Shaoxing rice wine with 20yr Guyue Longshan ShaoHsing.
You need to be 18 years or older to buy alcohol. It is an offence to buy alcohol if you are under 18 years old. Penalty for the