Yue Hwa Gift Vouchers
A perfect gift for all occasions! Our vouchers are available in $10, $20 and $50 denomination with a one year expiry date. Gift vouchers are available for purchase at the Customer Service counter, level 5 at our Chinatown flagship store and at other outlets (Jurong, Kovan and Yishun).
- Goods in its original/saleable condition with original receipt can be exchanged within 7 days of purchase.
- Except for food, under-garments and promotional items.
- Goods sold are not refundable.
Yue Hwa is one of the participating shop in the Tourist Refund Scheme (TRS). As a tourist in Singapore, if you make any purchase of more than SGD 100 (including GST) at participating shops, you may claim a refund on the 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST) paid on your purchases.
Are you eligible for a GST refund? You must be a tourist and must meet the following criteria:
- You are not a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- You spent 365 days or less in Singapore in the last 24 months before the date of purchase;
- You have not been employed in Singapore in the past six months before the date of purchase.
- You are not a crew member of the aircraft which you are leaving Singapore by;
- You are aged 16 or above at the time of purchase;
- If you are a student pass holder, you must have purchased the goods in the last four months before the expiry date of your student pass and remain outside of Singapore for a minimum period of 12 months after departing with your goods.
- You are leaving Singapore from Changi Airport or Seletar Airport. You will not be eligible for a GST refund if you are leaving Singapore by the Causeway.
- You must have made your purchases within two months from when you apply for a refund.
Where to get your refund:
If you are leaving by air, apply for your GST refund using the Electornic Tourist Refund self-help kiosks (eTRS kiosks) found at Changi Airport Departure Check-in Hall (before departure immigration) and Departure Transit Lounge (after departure immigration); and at Seletar Airport Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) duty office.
All information provided are updated as at 3 July 2018. Kindly refer to http://www.visitsingapore.com/travel-guide-tips/tourist-information/gst-tax-refund.html for future updates.
Get your purchases delivered to your home when you spend a minimum of $80 (for members) or $120 (for non-members) in-store at our Chinatown flagship store.
All orders are delivered by Yue Hwa’s in-house delivery service team. Delivery is available daily from 11.30am to 6pm, except Public Holidays.