Yue Hwa Gift Vouchers
A perfect gift for all occasions! Our vouchers are available in $10, $20 and $50 denomination with a one year expiry date. Gift vouchers are available for purchase at the Customer Service counter, level 5 at our Chinatown flagship store and at other outlets (Jurong, Kovan and Yishun).
- Goods in its original/saleable condition with original receipt can be exchanged within 7 days of purchase.
- Except for food, under-garments and promotional items.
- Goods sold are not refundable.
Yue Hwa is one of the participating shop in the Tourist Refund Scheme (TRS). As a tourist in Singapore, if you make any purchase of more than SGD 100 (including GST) at participating shops, you may claim a refund on the 8% Goods and Services Tax (GST) paid on your purchases. You can combine up to 3 same-day receipts/invoices to meet the minimum $100 purchase.
Are you eligible for a GST refund? You must be a tourist and must meet the following criteria:
- You are not a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- You are not a crew member of the aircraft on which you are leaving Singapore;
- You are aged 16 or above at the time of purchase;
- You are leaving Singapore from Changi Airport or Seletar Airport. You will not be eligible for a GST refund if you are leaving Singapore by the Causeway or sea.
- You must have made your purchases within two months from when you apply for a refund.
- You are not a Specified Person*:
- on the date of purchase;
- ay any time within the period of 3 months immediately before the date of purchase; or
- on the date you submit your claim for a refund of the GST charged on your purchases at the airport;
*For more information on the criteria of a Specified Person, please chick here: https://www.iras.gov.sg/taxes/goods-services-tax-(gst)/consumers/tourist-refund-scheme.
Where to get your refund:
If you are leaving by air, apply for your GST refund using the Electronic Tourist Refund self-help kiosks (eTRS kiosks) found at Changi Airport Departure Check-in Hall (before departure immigration) and Departure Transit Lounge (after departure immigration); and at Seletar Airport Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) duty office.
All information provided are updated as at 26 Jan 2023. Kindly refer to http://www.visitsingapore.com/travel-guide-tips/tourist-information/gst-tax-refund.html for future updates.
Get your purchases delivered to your home when you spend a minimum of $80 (for members) or $120 (for non-members) in-store at our Chinatown flagship store.
All orders are delivered by Yue Hwa’s in-house delivery service team. Delivery is available daily from 10am to 8pm, except Public Holidays.