Hot Dry Noodle
IngredientsSesame paste 1 tablespoon
Soy sauce 2 tablespoon
Dark soy sauce 2 tablespoon
Garlic (2 stalks)
Spring onion (5-6 stalks, white part)
Spring onion (green part for decoration)
Chicken essence seasoning (sparingly)
Cooking oil 4 tablespoon
Cooking Steps1) Scoop one tablespoon of sesame paste into a bowl, add some water and stir with a chopstick in a clockwise direction. The sesame paste will feel dry after stirring.
2) Cut the garlic and spring onion (white part).
3) Add soy sauce, dark soy sauce and sugar in a small bowl and stir. The ratio should be 1:1:1:0.25, which is approximately 4 table spoon of oil, 2 tablespoon of soy sauce, 2 tablespoon of dark soy sauce and half tablespoon of sugar.
4) Heat oil in pan. Add the cut garlic and spring onion. Fry till slight fragrant, then add the seasoning from Step 3. Keep stirring as you add the seasoning. When bubbles form, remove from heat and scoop in a bowl. At the same time, boil some water.
5) Add the boiled water into a pan and heat it again until boiling. Add in the noodles. When the noodles expand, turn off the heat and scoop the noodles up to drain.
6) Add in the chicken essence seasoning, seasoning from Step 3, then sesame paste and keep stirring with the noodles.
7) Add spring onion (green part) for decoration.
This recipe is derived from https://www.xiachufang.com/recipe/103911471/
Cook the Dish
Item No. 060435518
Premium Soy Sauce
Item No. 060495588
Granulated Chicken Bouillon 200g
Item No. 4000002336
Haday Premium Soy Sauce 380ml
Item No. 060428902
Item No. 060460776
Liubiju Peanut Sesame Paste
Item No. 060475277
Wang Zhi He Sesame Paste
Item No. 060484543
Chu Bang Light Soy Sauce
Item No. 060564083