Pear Herbal Tonic Soup
1/3 cup Fritillary Bulb 川贝母
10 northern apricot kernels
6 honey dates
Cooking Steps1) Clean and peel pears and slice into bite sized chunks, discarding the core.
2) Add all ingredients into large pot and add enough cold water to cover by 2 inches.
3) Boil over medium heat for 30 mins. Add boiling water if water level is low.
4) Simmer over low heat for another hour.
- The soup is naturally sweetened by the pears and dates.
- You can and should eat everything in this tonic soup.