IngredientsWhite rice 2 ½ cups
Quinoa ¼ cup
Fish ½ tail (choose according to own preference)
Squid 2 pieces
Crab stick 4 pieces
White pepper sparingly
Cooking Steps1) Wash white rice and quinoa thoroughly, add 3 cups of water and cook.
2) Cut the fish and onion into cubes, wash the squid and cut into round rings, and cut the ginger into pieces.
3) With a little oil, fry ginger until fragrant, then change to medium heat.
4) Add the fish and pan fry till slightly brown, then add the onion and stir fry.
5) Once onion releases water, add the squid and stir fry, then add white pepper.
6) Add 6 bowls of water, cover with lid and use high heat to cook till water is boiling.
7) Add the cooked rice and quinoa, change to medium heat and let it boil for 10 min.
8) Add 2 bowls of water, crab stick, scallion and let it boil. Add salt sparingly for seasoning. Serve.